The Mt. Lebanon Police Department is currently seeking applicants for the position of Police Officer.
Located six miles south of Pittsburgh, Mt. Lebanon is a suburb of 33,000 residents. Our progressive, community-oriented police department is widely known for its excellence.
Applications may be downloaded by clicking HERE or picked up during regular business hours at the Mt. Lebanon Police Department, 555 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15228.
Applications, accompanied by a $50.00 application fee, must be returned to the Mt. Lebanon Police Department no later than 4 P.M., on September 28, 2018.
The physical agility and written tests will be held Saturday, October 13, 2018. Once the completed application is returned, the applicant will be sent information regarding reporting time and location of the tests. The requirements for the physical agility test will follow the MPOETC Fitness Test Protocols for successful graduation from the Act 120 program. The agility test will be given first and is pass/fail. Upon successful completion of the physical agility test, applicants will proceed to the written test.
· be a United States citizen
· be at least 21 years old
· possess a valid driver’s license
· have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university at time of hire
· pass a comprehensive background check
· 2018 starting salary of $63,076
· Salary after five years of $90,116 (2018)
· Generous sick leave and vacation
· Attractive health-care package
· Full retirement at 50 years old after 25 years of service
· Specialty assignment and advancement opportunities
· State-of-the-art public safety center
Questions about this opportunity may be sent to Bonnie Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-343-3625.
Mt. Lebanon is an equal opportunity employer.
Click HERE for a downloadable flyer.